Saturday 17 August 2013

Thinking about University? Consider University of Waterloo


University of Waterloo has one of the best accounting programs out there.  I promise you that I'm not biased towards the place, as I did not even attend it myself.  But I've seen students coming out of that school who are very knowledgeable, pass their professional exams easily, and have a very good work ethic.  They also have an amazing co-op program. 

Waterloo has 4 types of accounting programs:
  • Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Management
  • Bachelor of Computing and Financial Management
  • Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology & Chartered Accountancy
  • Bachelor of Mathematics in Chartered Accountancy
The most popular program is the very first one on the list above, but they're all equally good.

I encourage you to get a head start and check out their web site to familiarize yourself with UW.

http://accounting.uwaterloo.ca/




No comments:

Post a Comment